My perfect world

I feel so happy! My world is the most perfect world ever. My futures set, my choices are made, I have nothing to worry about. All I need to do is live life the fullest. Doesn't that sound amazing? No choices, everything is ready the way you want it, no confused minds to hagel with, everything seems so complete!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My weird dream

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. It wasn't that clear but I got the point. Okay, so the dream was that I was in the bathing with Fiona. But, the room wasn't the same. It only had one tub, when the real one has more than one tub. Fiona was laughing. But I wasn't, I was getting annoyed at her, as she wasn't taking me seriously. The details weren't not that clear, but I think I was trying to convince her to remove her clothes so I could bath her. There was a weird want for that. But she kept laughing and saying " No". When I told mother this she said they were my stirrings and she was expecting them sooner or later. There is a treatment of pills for this stirrings and I will be starting them soon. I wonder what they are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment