My perfect world

I feel so happy! My world is the most perfect world ever. My futures set, my choices are made, I have nothing to worry about. All I need to do is live life the fullest. Doesn't that sound amazing? No choices, everything is ready the way you want it, no confused minds to hagel with, everything seems so complete!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4QQW3flOw


After I got my job everything was confusing. The worst thing, my perfect world wasn't perfect anymore. I started seeing the cons, I was destroyed. I saw my father releasing a twin newborn who didn't even see the community yet. It wasn't the newborn's fault. So me and the Giver, who gave me the memories, made a plan, that I would take Gabe and escape the community that night to find a happier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment