My perfect world

I feel so happy! My world is the most perfect world ever. My futures set, my choices are made, I have nothing to worry about. All I need to do is live life the fullest. Doesn't that sound amazing? No choices, everything is ready the way you want it, no confused minds to hagel with, everything seems so complete!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The ceremony of twelve

The day of the ceremony of twelve arrived. All eleven year olds who were turning twelve are been assigned their jobs on this day. I was curious and confused of the job I will be assigned. As I was anxiously waiting for my turn I wasn't called out! I was so embarrassed and disappointed. As everyone else were called out, the gave me a glare as they walked to the stage. But, at the end of the ceremony while I was walking back they announced my name and apologized for skipping me. when I was up there on the stage the announcer announced that I wasn't assigned for a job, but selected for being the Receiver of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment