My perfect world

I feel so happy! My world is the most perfect world ever. My futures set, my choices are made, I have nothing to worry about. All I need to do is live life the fullest. Doesn't that sound amazing? No choices, everything is ready the way you want it, no confused minds to hagel with, everything seems so complete!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gabriel

Gabriel. He was a newborn at the childcare center, where my father worked as a nurturer. During our feeling sharing ritual my father explained to us his concern about Gabriel, as he wasn't doing to well. Gabe was growing up as fast as he should but wouldn't sleep soundly at night. The next day, father brought Gabe home. As I slowly walked towards to see the newborn , I noticed the eyes, they were unique, they were pale eyes like mine. Very few citizens had pale eyes. My family and my group members all had dark eyes, unlike us. Unfortunately, we soon figured out that because of Gabe's unique behavior he might be released. He was labeled "uncertain" for an year. As the time passed Gabe was passing all the tests of maturity successfully. He was a cheerful and intelligent child, but still remained disturbed at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment